Welcome to Color Me Happy!

I am very excited to share some examples of my artwork with you! Please keep in mind that artwork can be customized through size, colors, names, and theme. You can request a different size for an estimate on a piece of artwork. If you have a theme in mind you can share the theme through a picture or give me a description of what you are envisioning. I LOVE creating new pieces! Prices may vary due to the size of canvas as well as detail of work. Please feel free to scroll through and see different themes that I have created!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Tree"mendous

Description: "Tree"mendous is a combination of 3 continuous 11x14 flat canvas boards. Ribbon was used to connect the canvases and serve as the tree trunk. Ribbon was also used to hang this artwork. Bright colors were used to create birds, butterflies, and leaves on the tree. Two of the rolling hills are green with green stripes.
$90
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment